|Born||December 3, 1985|
|Appearances||Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2|
|Height/Weight||5'7 (171 cm) 130 lbs|
Soon after the event of Tekken 4, her grandfather got released from prison but he was diagnosed with a illness and was given 6 months to live. Although with the Technology of the Mashima Ziabatsu he could get healed, this was the reasoning for both her and Eddy entering the 5th King of Iron Fist Tournament, although she was defeated and went back to Brazil.
A while after the Events of Tekken 5 both Christie's grandfather and Eddy went missing, looking for answers, Christie entered the 6th King of Iron Fist Tournament.
- She was originally meant to be introduced in Tekken 3, but the staff decided to have a male characher.
- Someone on Twitter spoke to Harada about the fact that Christie's design being confirmed by Namco to have been based on real-life former supermodel Tyra Banks, however he confirmed this as false. [1 ]
- In Tekken 6, her item move is head dress that makes her dance
- Her grandfathers name is Ho Chi Myong
- In Tekken 4, Christie and Eddy had the exact same moveset. However, in Tekken 5 onwards, their moveset is the same, with a few exceptions, those being the 1+3 and 2+4 throw moves.
Related ThreadsChristie Monteiro - last post by @ May 22, 2007
This page has been accessed 9,426 times.